Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Collection of Poems

The following words were written by family members shortly after our sweet boy became an angel.

Written By: Aunt Nessa


I cannot touch your face, but I can see it when I close my eyes.
I cannot hear your voice but I can imagine your giggles and your cries.
Every time the wind blows I feel you all around.
Amazing how the presence of an Angel can be felt here on the ground.
Don't worry little one, there will come a day.
 I will see you again and in the Garden of Heaven we will play.
Until that day comes keep watching over us when we cry.
 And remember, we will always love you as high as airplanes fly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Written By: Cousin Jason
To Wyatt:
 Without a word to say
 Without a chance to play
 You taught us to live and love each day
 And not to wish our life away
 For now this is as close as we can be
 But you will always be Little Buddy to me

Until we meet again little guy
 Don't be afraid to spread your wings and fly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Written By: Cousin Justin
I just wanted to say thank you.
 Thank you for showing me how to love stronger.
 Thank you for showing me compassion.
 Thank you for showing me an unwavering faith.
 Thank you for showing me the ture love of a family.
 These most cherished of life's emotions were shown to me this week by my sweet baby cousin Wyatt. Even though he has gone from this world he will never be forgotten, for when I see that special twinkle in his mom's eye, the smile on his dad's face, or when I see the wind blow through his sister's hair I will forever see the face of an angel.
You will never be forgotten, you will always be loved.
 Love you Baby
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written By: Uncle Darren

I held an angel that today
He was perfect in every way
 Although he didn't move, I could see him smile
 Although he is yours God, he was mine for a little while
Although he didn't cry, I could hear him talk
 Although he was still, I could see him walk
 Although he's in my heart, it comforts me to say
He is with you God, now and always
Although I still cry I smile now because I held an angel that day






5 comments:

  1. all are absolutely beautiful!! Wyatt you are so loved by so many! In your short amount if time here on earth, you have touched so many peoples lives! I cannot wait for the day that I get to meet you...I will be in that long line waiting my turn to hold you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he would've loved his Micca, just like his big sissy does. Love you, friend.

      Delete
  2. Krystal, words do not express the pain my heart feels for you and your family. Thank you for posting about your precious angel. Everyday we all take things for granted that could be taken away from us at any moment the good Lord decides. You and your family are living proof of that and I thank you for putting this into perspective to me and many others that have read the touching story of baby Wyatt. I am so sorry for your and your families loss...I pray that I can be half the parent you and Waylon are everyday..I wish you both and your sweet baby girl the best! And thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Casey. Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to meet our Wyatt and for reading his story.

      Delete