Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flashes

These are memories that flashed in my mind when I decided to start writing about our loss.

  • September
  • 2 lines= pregnant
  • 2nd child
  • excitement
  • first kicks
  • gender reveal- ITS A BOY!!!
  • Daddy felt first kick- on mommy's birthday
  • Little brother/Big sister
  • vintage airplane nursery
  • such a mover
  • 3D-4D ultrasound
  • Braxton Hicks
  • pressure
  • dilated 2 cm- 37 weeks
  • hospital bags ready
  • 38 weeks
  • less movement
  • routine doctor's visit
  • excitement
  • nervous
  • waiting room
  • examining room
  • fetal doppler
  • silence
  • MY heart racing
  • doctor & nurse
  • sonogram
  • silence
  • expression of fear and disappointment on doctor's face
  • my screams
  • NO!
  • Waylon
  • pain & heartbreak
  • NO!
  • Please save him!
  • silence (except for my screams and cries)
  • NO NO NO!!
  • calls
  • choices
  • family
  • wheelchair
  • babies crying
  • long hallway
  • leaf with raindrop on door
  • nurse Tobi
  • induction
  • praying
  • 14 hours
  • nurse Sherry
  • April 25, 2012
  • baby Wyatt
  • silence
  • tears, love, emptiness, confusion
  • perfect baby boy
  • our son
  • 7 pounds, 6 ounces, 21 &3/4 inches long
  • Wyatt Michael
  • priest and praying
  • 4 hours spent with our angel
  • sharing him with family
  • peace
  • heartbreak
  • "See you later, sweet boy"

2 comments:

  1. Krystal I cried reading this. You are such a strong person. Your little princess is so lucky to have such a wonderful role model to look up to. Wyatt is just precious and perfect like a little sleeping angel. I love you. Thank you for writing this blog, so pure and heartfelt. Know that your friends are thinking of you everyday and will continue to remember Wyatt in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am a lucky mom to have my precious little girl here with me and my baby boy angel awaiting my arrival up above. Although, I'd much rather have him here with me, I'm confident that one day we will have a glorious reunion. Love you

      Delete